I have a table like so :

CREATE TABLE album_rank(
        album_id INT NOT NULL,
        rank INT NOT NULL,
        KEY(album_id)
)

I want to query on the album_id & get the results ordered by rank but I
want to avoid doing an ORDER BY in the query because of the filesort
that it usually triggers so I pre-ordered the rows in my table by
inserting them in the order I wanted with a CREATE TABLE ordered
SELECT * FROM unordered ORDER BY album_id, rank ASC.

For some reason I get the data back in a different order. I've tried
ORDER BY album_id,rank ASC & DESC in case it's a FILO or FIFO.

Is there some way that I can avoid doing an ORDER BY and get my
rows back ordered by album_id, rank they way I inserted them ?