Thanx Lou, this really helps out.  One question though and maybe this runs
deeper then I think.

When I start my machine, and run phpMyAdmin (VD in IIS5)  it works fine.
When I close the browser window after making changes to a user, and then
try to re-open it, I PHP is no longer working.  I am not sure what it is
doing at this point.  Seems like it left the connection open to the
database and it tries to re-connect after re-opening a browser and shuts
everything down.  I just get a blank page.

Other then that this works great.

Thank You

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Daniel Negrón
Lotus Notes Administrator / Developer
KB Electronics, Inc.
954.346.4900x122
http://www.kbelectronics.com

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                    Lou Picciano /

                    Essex Systems        To:     MySQL List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    <Omnis@comcast       cc:

                    .net>                Subject:     Re: Some PHP - mySQL help please
... new to both

                    03/08/2002

                    07:14 PM

Dan,

Have you taken a look at phpMyAdmin?  This very good tool not only
administers your MySQL databases, but their php code is a good teaching
tool, as well.  Simply drop the whole thing into an apache-served
directory,
and you're off to the races!

It's on Sourceforge, and anyone on this list can benefit from it.

http://sourceforge.net

Let me know how this works out!

Lou