Hello,

I need some details on the EXACT type of Unicode that MySQL will use
4.1.
Ideally I'm looking for information on which type of Unicode MySQL will
use internally, and which type it will return data to the user in; and
is the MySQL Unicode implementation going to be phased in or with v4.1
will Unicode suddenly arrive?

I need to know if MySQL will use UTF-8, UCS or whatever both for use
internally and externally.  Some (VERY) technical documentation on this
subject would be appreciated.

Thanks lots
David Ayliffe

ICQ# 125646758