Hi all,

I accidently move some database dir temporary (for space pb) but when moving
I surely forget something I cant no longer start my server.
I put the sock file where it had to be but nothing more.

See that

www:/var/lib/mysql# ls -ls
total 100
   4 drwxr-xr-x    2 mysql    mysql        4096 avr  1 02:04 ddbase/
   4 -rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql           0 avr  1 02:58 ibdata1
   4 drwxr-xr-x    2 mysql    mysql        4096 mar 21 00:43 mysql/
   0 srwxrwxrwx    1 mysql    mysql           0 avr  1 03:05 mysql.sock=
  88 -rwxr-xr-x    1 mysql    mysql       84518 avr  1 03:05
www.mydomain.com.err*
www:/var/lib/mysql# telnet localhost 3306
Trying 127.0.0.1...
www:/var/lib/mysql# mysql
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/mysql/m
ysql.sock' (111)

What can i do ?, I dont know what things i delete or forgot to move again,
everythings seem ok.

my os : linux mandrake 8.1 ...

thanks.