Ditto here. If you have a support contract, then this is not the channel
for seeking support, since it's a free mailing list. And anybody would
need more information than you provided to solve the problem. Did you
try to install a binary version? Did you try to build from source? MySQL
is installed on millions of servers around the world. So, yes, the
applications work and work well. I am not, by any means, a guru and I
have installed MySQL on my Linux box and run it for a couple of years
now. Having said all of that, you are welcome to support from this list,
if you want it, but you ought to provide more detailed information. This
side of MySQL is a community of volunteers and not a business. It
doesn't do a whole lot of good to make threats and demands here.