<me thinks>  hmmm, it's gotta be a troll.  I'm so gullible I don't even
know if it is or not.  If it is, life is good.  My favorite it the
church lady who storms the linux groups and demands that they stop
supporting this operating system because she has ample proof that it is
being run on web servers that dish out pornography. This one's good too
but somehow I actually think it could be real.  There's no way someone
could know enough about UNIX to write that letter, and then have a
strong opinionated stance like that is there?  Is the world that big?