Erik, et. al.--

Thanks for all the helpful advice.

I'll make a note that the MySQL mailing list welcomes messages from people
shrieking "HELP!!!" even though they clearly haven't bothered to read the
manual, but offers little to those who've actually tried to resolve a
problem on their own BEFORE wasting everyone else's time and bandwidth.

This approach is contrary to other lists I'm a part of, so I'm glad you've
helped me get my mind right on how *this* list (clearly an anomaly) works.

Anyone else offering the "buy a contract" response can save their
keystrokes, I'm now crystal clear on that solution.

-Clay

Clay Loveless
Webmaster, Crawlspace
http://www.crawlspace.com/