At 08:01 01-05-02 -0500, Jay Blanchard wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>I need to write some data out to Excel spreadsheets for some of our managers
>to muddle with for projections. The query works fine...

If you're into Perl, I believe there are at least a couple of modules
that will write out data into Excel files.

Otherwise I would go the ODBC route and make Excel
connect to the DB via macros or VBA.

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-