I tried 'skip-name-resolve' but it had no impact. :( So it may have
nothing to do with name resolution.

Here are the results in file RUN-mysql-Linux_2.4.16_0.13smp_i686:

I'm going to run the tests on .47 next to see if there is any
difference.

Sincerely,
Steven Roussey
http://Network54.com/?pp=e

This is
> >> a bad thing. And sadly makes 3.23.51 unusable.
> >>
> >> Does anyone else note these types of issues?
>
> Jeremy> As another data point for you, I've got 3.23.51 running on our
> master
> Jeremy> quite well.  The difference is that I built it from source (to
get
> Jeremy> critical InnoDB patch).  I don't recall which compiler the
MySQL
> folks
> Jeremy> used (and which glibc), but my source build used Debian
Woody's