I will second this.

I attempted an upgrade from 3.23.50 to 3.23.51 and hit immediate
performance problems. I tried for about 20 minutes to see what was
causing it but to no avail. I reverted to 3.23.50.

At first I thought it was my fault so I decided not to report it
until I did some further research.

-M

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 11:52:47AM -0700, Steven Roussey wrote:
> I tried 'skip-name-resolve' but it had no impact. :( So it may have
> nothing to do with name resolution.
>
> Here are the results in file RUN-mysql-Linux_2.4.16_0.13smp_i686:
>

> I'm going to run the tests on .47 next to see if there is any
> difference.
>

> Sincerely,
> Steven Roussey
> http://Network54.com/?pp=e

Michael Bacarella  | Netgraft Corporation
                   | 545 Eighth Ave #401
 Systems Analysis  | New York, NY 10018
Technical Support  | 212 946-1038 | 917 670-6982
 Managed Services  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]