Hello everyone,

      The mysql documentation about replication is great at describing
how to replicate fomr one master server.

   If i want to replicate many db servers to one replication server is
there a way I can edit the my.cnf file to do this.  Or would it be
better to have another conf file for the other master running under
another mysql instance??

Has anyone had any experience with this?  What would be the best way to
handle this?  I am going to eventually replicate 10 masters on 1 db..

Thanks for the help...

Sincerely,
Chad