Hi Will,

As far as I have heard (from MySQL) is that MySQL 4.0.3 is being made ready for Beta
as we speak and is likely to be released in the next month. V4.1 will most likely be
released Early Sept in Src form and in Binaries two months later.

4.0.x branch will be allowed to stabalise from the release of 4.0.3, through the
normal Beta, Gamma and Stable routine.

In fact I believe there was an email to this effect earlier today....

Rich