Hello list,
Here in my company people are concerned about which database to choose to
start implementing a new application client-server. As the only person here
with large experience in this field of activity is me, I am not very much
inclined to our mysql due to its lack of resources like triggers and stored
procedures, which are the kernel of my development. I would like to know
from you if someone is in touch with the develolpment of these resources and
know something about when they will be ready. And as second question I would
like to know if some of you have had experience with interbase/firebird and
know if it will always be a free database as well.

hope you from the list are all well and healthy,
yf marcello miorelli