Hi.
I have two tables with the following structure:

Users:

+--------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+--------------
--+
| Field        | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra

+--------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+--------------
--+
| id           | int(10) unsigned |      | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| name         | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| firstname    | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| email        | blob             | YES  | MUL | NULL    |

| password     | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| activated    | set('yes','no')  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| plz          | varchar(10)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| city         | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| street       | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| country      | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| dateofbirth  | date             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| mobile       | blob             | YES  |     | NULL    |

| sms          | set('yes','no')  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| creationdate | datetime         | YES  |     | NULL    |

+--------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+--------------
--+

answers:

+----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+---------------
-+
| Field    | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra

+----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+---------------
-+
| id       | int(10) unsigned    |      | UNI | NULL    | auto_increment

| userid   | int(10) unsigned    |      | PRI | 0       |

| question | int(10) unsigned    |      | PRI | 0       |

| correct  | set('true','false') | YES  |     | NULL    |

| date     | date                | YES  |     | NULL    |

-+

This is for a quiz. Every user has to answer 4 questions that will be
stored in the answers table. After the game there exist 4 rows for each
user in the answers table. The field correct is set 'true' if the user
has given the correct answer. Now, I want to print out all users, that
have answered all 4 questions correct.
Can I do this with one query?

Thanks for helping me,
Richard