From: "Jon Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 12:49 PM
Subject: query problem

I ran a query as follows:
Insert Into db_test.tbl_dbaddr (Client, Contact, Addr, OfcPhone) SELECT
Client AS Client, Business AS Contact, Addr AS Addr, OfcPhone AS
OfcPhone From AddressBook.tbl_addr;

I got the following Records: 8989 Duplicates: 16 Warnings:394

Where can I look to see the Warnings?
Also the information in the Contact and Addr field is wrong.  How do I
delete the entire table.  I believe I cannot use Drop.  Using Select *
delete from tbl_dbaddr yields a syntax error.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby