From: "Uriel Wittenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Paul DuBois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?

Does a normal WinXP installation of WinXP result in the mySQL server being
automatically started up whenever one boots up the system? If so this is not
well documented and it's not an appropriate default, at least not for
everyone. Is there a standard way to change that so the server only runs
when explicitly invoked?