Hello MySQL,

  I send one message earlier questioning whether SQL really was not a
  standard anymore. According to the documents I could find on the
  issue, SQL is not truly a standard anymore, but may become one
  again. Reference: http://www.tdan.com/i016hy01.htm and

http://www.zdnet.com.au/builder/architect/database/story/0,2000034918,20266105-1,00.htm

  There is however work on a new SQL standard, probably SQL 2003. This
  is currently in final committee dated 08/15/2002, that can be found
  at http://www.wiscorp.com/SQLStandards.html. I am sure if there
  exists plans to enforce the new standard yet, but it should
  certainly be of interest to look at the new standard might aim for.

  You should enjoy reading - there are more than 3000 pages for you on
  the standard...

--
Best regards,
 Kenneth                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]