thnx iikkaa ....

im bsorry ... i ve win2k pro, apache 1.3.24 n php 4.2.2
all workin fine .....

my mysql4.0.1 alfa is givin me these night-mares ....

cud this be the problem ???? 4.0.1 ALFA ????? it was a win zip file i guess
not the source but a binary .....

plz do lemme know what can i do ????

n thnx a lot again ....

toby ......