thnx Iikka ....

pardon my ignorance but i ve no clue as how to give RWXD except through
phpmyadmin ....
and this is the situation there on the home of phpmyadmin ...

Edit  Delete  Grants  %  root  No  Select Insert Update Delete Create Drop
Reload Shutdown Process File Grant References Index Alter

Edit  Delete  Grants  localhost  root  No  Select Insert Update Delete
Create Drop Reload Shutdown Process File Grant References Index Alter

Edit  Delete  Grants  %  sir  Yes  Select Insert Update Delete Create Drop
Reload Shutdown Process File Grant References Index Alter

Edit  Delete  Grants  localhost  zaban  Yes  Select Insert Update Delete
Create Drop Reload Shutdown Process File Grant References Index Alter

some how i ve got 2 roots instead of 1 n both my users ... zaban && sir
given me the same accessdenied error ... code 13 .... :s ....

i HAVE given them all the rights i possibbly cud ... editting the grants and
even revoking them ... but nothing seem to b workin ....

n im lost at sea ....
:'( ....

n no clue vat to do ...

i feel like takin the whole thing out n reinstallin it ... :S ....
vat else can i do ????

thnx a zillion guyz ...

toby .....