> I don't by the "less functionality" argument any more than "if
> you have a good
> emailer". I think I have a good emailer, and on the "munging"
> lists, I press
> Reply-All, it will also send to the original author, but >95% of
> the case I
> want the list, and original author doesn't want two replies.
>
> > PS, this has nothing to do with SQL or QUERIES ... :)

My opinion on this is that if I have a question, and I've exhausted the
archive, and google, and my reference manuals, and my magic 8-ball, then I'm
more than happy to get a duplicate answer - even though it's the exact same
answer.

Plus, sometimes I send people I'm helping via a list more information to
their private address. Just because one person want's a 3mb attachment
doesn't mean everyone on the list want's it.

My 2 cents...

William.