Michael Knauf/Niles wrote:

>What I _really_ want is the combination of your two querys, that is,
>product_name, product_description, from the product table + all the specs
>related to the product from the specs table , based on the fg00914 number.

Are you sure? :-)

As I pointed out, if the first query only gives one row and the second
query gives 7 rows, its an odd duplication of data to request the first
set alongside the second set.  At any rate, try the SQL QUERY SELECTs I
recommended to see what results you get first.  A contrived example,
with PHP (which would look a lot better if the list allowed the odd HTML
message to go through):

<?php
$result = query("SELECT * FROM Products WHERE ...");
// Only one result ...
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
?>
<H2>Product: <?php echo $row["Name"]; ?>, Description: <?php echo
$row["Desc"]; ?></H2>
<?php
$result = query("SELECT * FROM ProductInfo WHERE ...");
// Multiple results ...
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
?>
<LI><?php echo $row["InfoName"];?>: <?php echo $row["InfoData"]; ?>
<?php
}
?>

--