It seems that you have two entries in the products table for the same
fg_number, one with the values:
'SPKR,CM8HD', 'FG00914', '8",HIGH DEFINITION,CEILING MNT LOUDSPEAKER'

And a second one with the same fg_number but in this case with a
lowercase F.
'', 'fg00914', ''

Is this rigth?

Please, if you find a good resource for complex queries advise me. I
also have the DuBois book, and I need more advanced for advanced queries
with mySql.

Regards

Javier