Hello there,

I need your expert and slow guided assistance.

I would like someone to explain to me the correct mysql commands
monitor to achive the following correctly.

It would greatly help if you work for a hosting company.

The question is:
User asks to be given access to mysql database for his hosting
account.

username: marco
pssword: mysecret
database name: lotsofusers.

Of first I set the administrative and root password using the document here:
ftp://216.94.9.36/Setting%20the%20Root%20and%20Administrative%20Passwords.doc

Then What I would like to do is:
allow another user access to create and complete control over his
database, inside tables and data information inside the database
(we are talking about total control, creation, editing and deletion,
(the ins and outs of that database assigned to the user called: "marco":

Enter the following command at your shell prompt:

> mysql -u root -p lotsofusers

I am in.

Then here is where I get bit stuck.

I would some one to teach me how to do for that user
and allow him/website to have access to that database and that database
alone, having complete control over it.

Using the example I have given you please teach me how to do so in detail?.
I look forward to be taken a novice, As I have gone through the docs online.
and it was not a great teacher!.

Please help?!.

regards,
m a r c o