That was a really silly message to send.  I hope that in 10 years when you've
experienced some stuff, you look upon this message and realize how silly it was
and learn not to send such silly stuff.

Try not to be so silly in a technical forum.  The people in this list do some
technically useful things and usually are not really silly.  Your message was
technically not useful, _and_ really silly.  Hope you're getting the point.

Let's try not to be _silly_.  Doesn't help people around here.  PHP is fine.
Perl is fine.  ASP/VBSCRIPT/.NET are silly.  Again, Perl is OK.  So is PHP.  No
stones...  no aspersions.  Don't be silly...  Just develop your stuff.  That's
okay.  Perl advocacy in the MySQL list:  ot and...  that's what I'm talking
about:  silly....  >:)

Best Regards,
Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com/