Alan:

ASP only runs on Windows.  Windows2000 and beyond mandate the Supplemental EULA
(as of SP3 on Win2K) that grants M$ blanket authority to modify your machine in
any way M$ sees fit.

For this reason (because you no longer have full control over your machine) you
can't do the following:
C3 Security Certification;
HIPAA Compliance;

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/02/09/16/020916opwinman.xml

If your OS can't be certified, clearly your applications can't either.
Designing using Windows or anything that touches it is flawed.

Don't flame me; I already admitted it's OT.  But, since the DOJ and the current
administration refuse to enforce the law on M$, someone must.  Hopefully, you
guys across the drink can assist us coders in the U.S. to rid the planet of this
useless software company before there's no longer any reason to code...

Regards,
Van

sql,query
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com/