not sure what you're after, but here's one:

if you have windows boxes for frontends, take a
look at http://corereader.com

it's a free query tool that's designed to
simplify the query operation for administrators
and users.  after you connect, it's entirely
point and click.  it'll query anything, but likes
mysql a lot.

--
        John Ragan
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]