Didn't you the previous posting that contains two paragraphs
from GPL?

And if someone wants to sell the software that use the MySQL,
then simply let them downlaod it. Then you will be out of this
crap.

Also, PostgreSQL will be your alternative option as well.

Pae

P.S.: There are many commercial software using and distributing
the software/packages under GPL, why don't you sue them then.
Huh, you will not getting anything other than your own expenses.