Sorry continue this subject ... I´m the author original question, "LEGAL information about MySQL".
But I Think that my question is simple and the other answers do not make sense to me.
I never said that I change original MySQL source code, and I just want know if I can use MySQL database on
my comercial application without pay for it. My application ONLY access MySQL.

I develop a program with Delphi with access MySQL database. I'll sell my
program, and ONLY give a copy of MySQL to the users, or indicate the place
to download to them.

Does my client need to pay a license to MySQL AB?

Other case:
I develop a web-site with PHP wich access MySQL database to a client who
paid for it. The users do not need to install MySQL. Does anybody need to
pay something? Who? (Remember that my Web Server just run PHP and MySQL,
wich are free. My site (wich is paid) uses the services provided by the
web-server)

In this case, does my client, the web-server or I need to pay a license to
MySQL AB?

Please, just wellfounded answers, not personal opinions.

Thanks