From: Helmut Apfelholz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 December 2002 13:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Serwer Hardware p4 or pIII ?

Hi,
I am assembling mysql only server. I am planning 2Gb
RAM, 4 x 15k SCSI disks. However I cannot decide if I
should get 2 p4 processors or 2 tuallatin pIII.

I could not find any mysql specif?c benchmarks, that
would show which processors I should use.
I will be running linux on the server.

Could anyone share his/hers experience with me ?

TIA

Helmut

SQL, mysql, database