Hello, you're right, creating the table with 2 primary keys works fine.
What I was doing is try to convert my personID and carID fields into
primary, and it says:

Error MySQL :
Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE `varmalinalliax`.`tgl_rel_rest_card` CHANGE
`restID` `restID` INT (11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ,
CHANGE `cardID` `cardID` INT (11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ,
ADD PRIMARY KEY(`restID`),
ADD PRIMARY KEY(`cardID`)
Error My SQL number: 1068 (Multiple primary key defined)

What simple query could I make to transform the fields in primary ?
I don't have access to the mysql server via command line, I use a php
package (eSKUeL, it's like phpMyAdmin)

Cheers,
Damien COLA