+ On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 08:10:41AM +0000, B.G. Mahesh wrote:
+ >
+ > If MYSQL or Postgres can do the job I prefer not to spend the money on
+ > Oracle/MSQL. However, if Oracle/MSQL are required for getting good
+ > reports and scalability, so be it. We will use Oracle/MSQL.
+
+ MySQL will have no problem with 120 million records, as long as you
+ have decent hardware.

hi

Thanks for the quick response. My question may not be very valid..but is
there a upper limit on the number of records it can handle?

Hardware wise, I guess if I have atleast 512MB RAM, P4 Intel motherboard I should
be fine. Isn't it?

B.G. Mahesh
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.indiainfo.com/