Hi I'm Mere!

I've just installed mysql for use of bugzilla.I was logging well all the time
and suddenly my "super user" root can't access the databases especially mysql.In
short root can't access mysql even if I'm using the password I use to login
with.The surprise is that bugs as a user does login with password different from
root's and too correctly can't access mysql.

Hopw do I get the password restored and full access to mysql?

Please help!!