Sam Przyswa wrote:

Sameh Attia ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) écrivait:

"She who is in my mind and mouth, I love her with all my heart and blood"
We'll restore OUR Palestine

Did you know a democratic country named ISRAEL created in 1948 ?

How do u define democratic? country? Israel? created?
BTW did u no about a gang founded on 1948?
Now this is the end of the subject. This list is not for shit. If still have the motive to continue, join israel.gang.list.

Regards
sql,query,queries,smallint

--
Sameh Attia