From: "Sam Przyswa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sameh Attia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "MySQL List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance Issue

Sameh Attia ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) écrivait:

Sam Przyswa wrote:

Sameh Attia ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) écrivait:

"She who is in my mind and mouth, I love her with all my heart and

blood"

We'll restore OUR Palestine

Did you know a democratic country named ISRAEL created in 1948 ?

How do u define democratic? country? Israel? created?
BTW did u no about a gang founded on 1948?

Yes I know, his name is PLO, and in this case Palestine is not a country

but a

terrorist organisation.

1) Democratic mean that all people, men, women, muslem, jewish, catholics,

have

the same right instead of arabs countries.

2) Country is like house and have to be build, not destroyed as you have

done in

Liban, and that you want with ISRAEL.

3) Israel is the only one democratic country in middle east where

catholics,

muslems, jewish, can leave together instead of yours where jewish,

catholics, are

killed as in Islamic Republic of Soudan, Irak, Syria, etc.

4) Created means... something that you can't understand because you never

have

created anything, just destroy as your child transformed in humain bombs.

Peace, Country, Democracy, Sharing, lot of things that you will understand

when

you will become MEN as all of humains peoples, see you in 1000 years !

PS. MySQL is not a toy for you, try MS-SQL instead, I'm sure that Bill

Gate

himself will be happy to reply your messages with this very nice

signature.

Sam.

Ive already done that. I asked about a solution to my problem.

--
Sameh Attia
Senior System Engineer