Hi,
I'm sure that all the people from this list RESPECT in what you believe or
in values which are considered by you to be inviolable/holy.
I'M NOT JEWISH but i'm sure if you will see, like logo/slogan , something
like ...
"I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER WITH MY HEART AND MY BLOOD, BEN GURION."
... i'm almost sure that you will feel frustration...and THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

For this reason please remove your logo from the bottom of your e-mail body
and after this i'm sure all people which are subscribed to this list will
try to find a solution for your problem(maybe and SAM).
Personally, i beg you to repost your problem to the list because i didn't
"catch" the e-mail where is described your problem.

Best Regards,

Gelu
G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]