hello there,
I have just installed mysql and am facing problems with the Load data local infile problem. I went through the manual and did all that was said like including the command "--enable-local-infile" and "--local-infile[=1]", but it does not seem to work. I have the version 4.0.6-gamma-max-nt. If u could plz, help me out with that, that would be very nice of u! I m developing a project at the moment and have got to make large entries into mysql tables, but this command is not working properly and i m stuck! Could u plz help me out with that..?
Thank u in advance.

Regards:
Prathmesh Mahidharia

PRATHMESH J. MAHIDHARIA
B.E. (Electrical)
M.Sc.Information Technology (Murdoch Uni, Australia)
Phone no: (+61) 0421167375