At 10:08 -0600 1/7/03, Chris Boget wrote:
We have a *nix network and on that network we have 2
web servers.  One for development (server1) and one for
production (server2).  And on each of those servers we
have MySQL installed.  Is there a way we can query a
table on server2 from server1?
No.

I know that when you are using a database from the mysql
command line, you can query a table in another database
just by using select databasename.tablename.  But the
same method using servername doesn't work.  Is this even
possible?
No.

thnx,
Chris