Peter,

sorry to say, but I guess your data have gone to Nirvana.

> Is there any logs of the database commmands

There is. It's called binlog (binäre update log), and you can turn it on
by starting the server like mysqld --log-bin (or put log-bin in the
[myslqd] section of your my.cnf / my.ini). This will log every command
that changes data, and if you have an initial backup of your databases,
you can restore your data with the backup file plus reissuing the
commands in the binlog file (except for the last one, of course ;).

> I was pretty stupid a accidently deleted a little too much from a
table,
> and I now I regret doing so.. if it's lost, it's lost, but if it isn't
> that would be better...

You can avoid this problem for the future by starting your mysql client
with the --safe-updates option (or put this in your my.cnf/my.ini, in
the [client] section). This will prevent problems arising from commands
like 'update tbl set col=val' and 'delete from tbl' with no WHERE
clause.

Regards,
--
  Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>