Hi People,

I have been trying to get InnoDb to run on my windows XP machine. I have MySQL 3.23.55 installed and i am running the mysqld-max-nt server. I have added the following lines to my my.ini file: (note the # because i didnt get it to work, i dissabled it)
[mysqld]
#innodb_data_home_dir =
#innodb_log_group_home_dir =
#innodb_data_file_path = /ibdata/ibdata1:10M:autoextend

When i start my MySQL server with this config, i get and error and the server wont start. What am i doing wrong here?? Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Davy Obdam
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Davy Obdam - Obdam webdesignŠ