Hello,

I just setup replication on mysql 3.23.55 and seem to be having some problems.
 The slave machine does not seem to want to copy all the data on start.  I
have a table with 54,000 rows on the master, and after I load up the slave
there are only 54,850 on that machine.

I can drop the table and do a 'load table from master', and it will update the
changes to each row, but won't add new rows to the slave.

Has anyone seen this before?  I've been looking online and cannot seem to find
anything.  Any assistance would be very much appriciated.

Thanks,

---
Phillip Salzman