we're using mysql-max4.04 on solaris 2.8. all tables are InnoDB tables.

I see in the data directory a series of <host>-bin files. I'm assuming
these are the index files. Is this correct? the sum total size of these
files are larger than the files I've allocated for data. How can I
manage these files? What happens if I delete them> How can I tell if any
of them are stale?

thanks

--
Jeff Mathis, Ph.D.                      505-955-1434
The Prediction Company                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]