From: Adam Douglas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:09 AM
To: 'Brei, Matt'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Crystal Reports and MySQL

Sounds to me that you have some permission problems. I use Crystal
Reports against MySQL and many other databases and it works fine. All
you have to do is setup a ODBC DSN (user or system DSN) with a username
and password. Make sure this user exists in MySQL so the user can get
in. I would check your MySQL log files and system log files to see if
you are getting denied access.