De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Jueves, 03 de Abril de 2003 05:17 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Question: Connecting MySQL with DreamWeaver MX on Windows 2000

Question: can I install mySql on my computer and test php with dreamweaver
mx?

it's asking me to define a connection, which i've done in ultradev with
asp/IIS, but there aren't really instructions on getting this working for
me.  the dwmx help file sent me to mysql.com, where i grabbed the app and
installed it, but after that, there's not much to go on.

i've got win2k.  thanks for any help

~kira