Quoting Marco Chaires <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> i dont really recommend that combination but its possible... good luck..!

   Why not?  If you do it right, it works just fine.  I develop mainly on my
laptop before uploading to the main server.  I have MySQL installed on the main
server, and on my laptop.  When I'm working in DW, using PHP, all I have to do
is connect to localhost to get to MySQL.  When I upload the page, it works fine
because it's now querying the local MySQL server.

   You can go further, I also have a dedicated MySQL server that's different
from the main webserver.  On both the webserver as well as my laptop, the $host
point to that address.  Either way, you CAN develop MySQL specific scripts
using PHP, in Dreamweaver.

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.