Carlos,

please send me your my.cnf. How big is the combined size of your log files?

"
MySQL/InnoDB-4.0.9, January 14, 2003

Fixed a bug: if the combined size of InnoDB log files was >= 2 GB in a
32-bit computer, InnoDB would write log in a wrong position. That could make
crash recovery and InnoDB Hot Backup to fail.
"

In the first printout:

> InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
> InnoDB: log sequence number 13 1000286684
> InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 13 1000286208

looks like InnoDB is not able to scan the log file at all, not even up to
the checkpoint!

> InnoDB: log sequence number 13 1002344016
> InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 13 1002343936

The same in the next printout. It has written some 2 MB more log but cannot
after a crash scan the log at all!

The failing assertion checks when freeing a BLOB or TEXT field that its
length is right:

                if (extern_len - part_len == 0) {
                        ut_a(next_page_no == FIL_NULL);
                }

This could be:

1) a bug in InnoDB's log writing;
2) hardware fault, broken disk;
3) serious corruption of the OS file system.

If InnoDB fails to scan lots of log in crash recovery, it means that the
resulting database may have very extensive corruption. That can explain why
some of your tables are not visible at all.

There is little hope of recovering your tables. You should resort to a
backup and upgrade to 4.0.13. Then do some heavy processing, for example, a
table import, and crash mysqld artificially by

killall -9 mysqld

Look then if InnoDB is able to scan the log in crash recovery.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Transactions, foreign keys, and a hot backup tool for MySQL
Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/