From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, 01 June, 2003 03:17
Subject: Inserting data?

I have a table, in the table is a field called  name_id; in a second
table (a linking table) I also have the field name_id, this should be
the same/reference the same name_id as in the first table.

The first table is fully populated.  How do write a SQL statement to
get the data from the name_id field of table1 into the name_id field of
table2?

(I'll do this and find out after if it actually references the same
data!  So, if it doesn't at least I'll have learned the proper SQL
statement. :)

Thank you,
Ted Rogers