At 12:44 2003-06-24, Janice Wright wrote:
Well, in the Managing MySQL course run by MySQL AB; they taught
us that upgrading hardware is the *last* thing you do to get the
database to run faster, not the first. Before you buy new
hardware you should:

<snip>

Thanks for the info! (appreciate it)

Though I don't have the time to set myself into how to fiddle with the server in order to make it work, I am more of an "out of the box" kind of guy, as I'd rather not dig myself into any deeper technical matters.

Anywho, I'm leaving the list for now - again. Thanks for all your help! (I appreciate it)

/ H