Hi all,

Is there any way to do a mysql dump in which each table is dumped into a
separate file.  I know I can use the --tables option to specify a table,
but this means I have to type out each table name (and there are a lot
of them).  Is there any way to get mysql to automatically iterate
through all the table names and dump each table to a separate file.  The
reason for this is that the db is BIG and we don't want to have to lug
200+mb files around.  Plus mysql seems to have a real issue with dumping
large dbs into one file.  We've tried about 5 - 10 times and we keep
getting corrupted data in the file.

Thanks

---
Rob