I think you need the -T option, which will break out table data to
separate files. Here's a description from the manual:

<QUOTE>
-T, --tab=path-to-some-directory
Creates a table_name.sql file, that contains the SQL CREATE commands,
and a table_name.txt file, that contains the data, for each give table.
The format of the `.txt' file is made according to the --fields-xxx and
--lines--xxx options. Note: This option only works if mysqldump is run
on the same machine as the mysqld daemon, and the user/group that mysqld
is running as (normally user mysql, group mysql) needs to have
permission to create/write a file at the location you specify.
</QUOTE>

You will also want to look at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/mysqldump.html

Regards,
Mike Hillyer