Hmmm. Well you might be able to work some magic if you know the length of
the field it's supposed to be, then you could subtract the length of the
Field and then pad with spaces.

If this is to be displayed in a web page, and I assume you're trying to line
things up pretty, just put them in table <TD> cells.

If it's output to the terminal window, then try using a "\t" character to
tab to the next spot for columnar output.

Daevid Vincent
http://daevid.com